Strona: Kandydat UAM - Required documents: studies in Polish, graduate program
Główna treść strony
Required documents: studies in Polish, graduate program
immediately upon starting your studies
- - Polish undergraduate diploma or
- international diploma, apostilled/legalised, allowing the applicant to begin graduate studies in the state issuing the document.
If you have finished your studies and passed all the examinations and wait for the issuance of the diploma, you can submit a relevant certificate issued by your university (translated into Polish, apostilled/legalised). You are obliged to submit the diploma by the start of the academic year. Failure to do so will prevent you from taking up studies.
- original of the translation of the diploma into Polish;
Each document issued in a language other than Polish must be translated into Polish. The translation must be made by a sworn translator from the list of translators of Poland's Ministry of Justice, a sworn translator from the EU (if the position of a sworn translator exists in a given country) or another translation into Polish confirmed by a Polish consul working in the country where the document has been issued.
- proof of command of Polish (minimum at B1 level);
- a copy of an ID (passport, ID card for EU citizens);
- 1 colour photo in digital format compatible with the requirements for issuing ID cards, with a minimum resolution of 236 x 295 pixels (JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG);
Deadline for uploading the photo to the IR System is 31 August 2018; bookmark ELS photo LS.
- Confirmation of paying the registration fee in the amount of EUR 50 to the bank account of Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań - applies to tuition-paying students.
© Uniwersytet im. Adama Mickiewicza w Poznaniu, ul. Wieniawskiego 1, 61-712 Poznań | tel. centrala +48 (61) 829 40 00, NIP: 777-00-06-350, REGON: 000001293