Strona: Kandydat UAM - Foreign nationals studying under the same principles as Polish citizens
Główna treść strony
Foreign nationals studying under the same principles as Polish citizens
Foreigners admitted under the same principles as Polish citizens include:
- holders of a valid Polish Card
- holders of a permanent residence permit
- persons with a refugee status granted in the Republic of Poland
- persons under temporary protection in the Republic of Poland
- migrant workers being citizens of a member state of the European Union, the Swiss Confederation or the European Free Trade Agreement (EFTA) - a party to the EEC Agreement, as well as members of their families provided they reside in the Republic of Poland
- holders of a long-term EU resident permit in the Republic of Poland
- holders of a temporary stay permit in the Republic of Poland related to a circumstance stipulated in the Foreigners Law of 12 December 2013 (Journal of Laws, item 1650):
persons granted supplementary protection in the Republic of Polandcitizens of a member state of the European Union, the Swiss Confederation or the European Free Trade Agreement (EFTA) - a party to the EEC Agreement, as well as members of their families with a permanent residence permit.
- Art. 127 (due to highly qualified employment)
- Art. 159 section 1 (for the purpose of family reunification)
- Art. 186 section 1 subsection 3 or 4 (for other reasons - holders of a long-term EU residence permit granted by another EU member state or family members of such a foreigner, with whom they have resided in another EU Member State and accompany him/her or seeking to be reunited with him/her)
Holders of the Polish Citizen Card and EU citizens may study under the principles applying to Polish nationals and under principles other than those applicable to Polish nationals (scholarship of the Republic of Poland or an international agreement with another Higher Education Institution).
- To enter the enrolment procedure, register at the online enrolment system - Internetowa Rekrutacja (IR) - and upload one of the documents required for enrolment under these principles. Holders of temporary stay permits are requested to append the relevant administrative decision.
- If you have a foreign transcript, together with the supplement it must be apostilled/legalised and translated into Polish by a sworn translator.
Kindly upload a document prepared in this way to the IR system so that we can recalculate your grades proportionately to the grades of the new high school final transcript in line with the enrolment requirements for a given study subject, taking into account the grade scale used in the country issuing the transcript.
- Get familiar with the enrolment procedure and the deadlines, detailed for every study subject.
- When the information "eligible for admission" appears in your IR account, you are requested to provide a set of required documents by the deadline set by the enrolment commission:
© Uniwersytet im. Adama Mickiewicza w Poznaniu, ul. Wieniawskiego 1, 61-712 Poznań | tel. centrala +48 (61) 829 40 00, NIP: 777-00-06-350, REGON: 000001293