The candidate creates an individual account in the Online Admissions System by providing the necessary personal data. Subsequent admission-related operations can only be made after logging in to the created account. All steps taken by the candidate after logging into the system are saved and archived. The candidate is obliged to keep the password to access the account secret.
The candidate chooses a programme/major and type of studies. It is recommended that the candidate thoroughly read the admission requirements for a given programme as well as the admission schedule.
The candidate pays an admission procedure fee in the selected programmes/majors. Failure to pay the fee for a given programme means the candidate is not included in the selection procedure in this programme. The enrollment fee is PLN 85.
The candidate with the documents obtained abroad attaches scans of these documents for the purpose of their verification.
The candidate enters information about the diploma: final grade on the diploma, diploma issuance date and diploma number.
The candidate uploads a high-resolution photo which will be used when generating the personal questionnaire. The photo of the admitted candidate will also be used in the student identification card.
Notice: if you do not upload a photo, system will not be able to generating the questionnaire!
Upon enrolling into the programme and paying the enrollment fee, the candidate is obliged to lodge of all required documents by electronic means within the specified time limit.
The candidate will revceive a message via the Online Admissions System about the date, place and time of the entrance exam.
Failure to take the exam means the candidate is not admitted to the programme.
The results of the selection procedure will be provided via the Online Admissions System. Upon logging into his/her account, the candidate will see information on admission or denial of admission.
- photo file which will be used when generating the personal questionnaire
- a scan of university diploma
- scan of the diploma supplement or certificate from university including information on grade average calculated in accordance with the granting institution regulations
During the recruitment process, candidates do not submit any paper documents.
Each of the required documents should be scanned to a separate file in PDF format. A document (e.g. certificate or diploma) that has more than one page should be scanned into one multi-page PDF file.
Scanning documents can be carried out on its own with the use of a scanner or with the use of dedicated applications for devices with Android or iOS. The document scanning service is also available at most copy shops.
Document attestation is a process in which an employee of the University confirms the compliance of the attached scans of documents with their original (paper) version. Attestation of the document by AMU consists in submitting (for inspection) the original document at the Student Office at the Faculty at the beginning of the academic year.
Foreigners applying for admission to this field of study are required to attach a document confirming knowledge of the Polish language at the B2 level (see the list of accepted documents).
A candidate who does not have an appropriate document is obliged to take a Polish language proficiency test (online test).
Candidates with documents obtained abroad also provide:
- a scan of a foreign document, which is legalized or accompanied by an apostille, entitling the candidate to take up higher education studies in the country where the document was issued
- a scan of translation of the document into the language of the studies undertaken by the candidate, performed by a sworn translator entered into the list of sworn translators maintained by the Polish Minister of Justice, or certified by a Polish consul in the country where the document was issued
- a certificate of recognition of a foreign certificate as equivalent to Polish Matura certificate issued by a competent Board of Education – if the foreign certificate is not recognized, by virtue of law or under international agreements, as a document entitling to commence higher education studies in Poland
- a scan of a document confirming the entitlement to study tuition-free – in the case of the foreigners concerned